Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 1 Lbs Small Red Potatoes, cut into fourths
- 2 Carrots, thick sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, cubed
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, cubed
- ½ Red Onion, cut into cubes
- To taste salt and pepper
- 1 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1½ Lbs Top Sirloin Steak, cut into one inch cubes*
Garlic Herb Butter:
- ½ C Butter, room temperature
- ¼ C Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 4 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme, chopped
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
In a medium sized bowl add the red potatoes, carrots, bell peppers, and red onion. Add salt and pepper and toss with olive oil.
Place four 18×12-inch pieces of heavy aluminum foil on counter. Evenly place vegetable mixture on each piece of foil. Top vegetables with steak.
To make the garlic herb butter: In a small bowl add the butter, parsley, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Divide evenly and place on top of the steak. Double fold top and ends of each piece of foil, leaving space for steam to gather.
Place packets on the grill and cover. Grill 30 minutes (on indirect heat) or until steak is cooked through and veggies are tender. Carefully open packets and serve.